this summer i went to camp gilgal i was in the tribe of manasseh .we went to columbia ca. and we got are picture taken in "old fashion colthes " i am the lady in the back with the fancy hat holding the real derringer pistol.
next to me is my friend rachel she wanted to be a cowgirl but the hat she had had a hole in it . next to her is sirena she had a nice cowgirl hat . next to her is one of our counselers her name is squirt .the one in front of her is tamar she "stole the bags of gold from wells fargo bank " next to her is tutu. (our other counseler.) next to her is gracey they also where ladys like me . we had so much
fun .have a woderful summer. love tirzah


2 comments:
Oh Tirzah I love your new look! It is so "You"!
Hugs and kisses, Bubbe
Hi Tizrah-
I wanted you to know I'm praying for you and your kidneys. I have kidney things, too, so I get it.
Just know that God is bigger than all this. I'm 42, and I've been dealing with this since I was 2.
I've been around the world, gone to college, married, had kids and I'm living my life.
I know it's hard sometimes. It can be scary. I get scared, too. Alot. But, I know that no one loves me more than God does, and He's gonna take care of me. Always.
Post a Comment